[sib-access] SIB Demo Version

  • From: "Vince Mistretta" <vmistretta1411@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 07:29:35 -0400

Never mind.  I got the Sib5 settings loaded and it's doing the same thing.

Ins-Q states Sibelius5 settings are loaded.  Tabbing selects and announces
the same note and bar as before.

Dan,

The value of the Version of Sibelius Demo is not coming across as 5,2.

Where can I check what the value is and I can make that change in the script
just to run?

When I hit Ins-Q I'm getting Default settings and found that the script is
looking at the version of Sib.

Vince Mistretta
Cellular - 561-234-7631
Skype - vin5451 (email me to request Skype conversation)