[sib-access] Re: SIB Access Issue

  • From: "Vince Mistretta" <vmistretta1411@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 11:17:28 -0400

Gene, No, just joined this morning after the problem last evening.

Dan, has there been any confirmation whether it's just the Demo or the
version 5.2 which is causing the issues?

I wanted to try the scripts with the Demo before I bought Sib.  Seems
the latest version available is 5.2, but the vendors selling around
town and on the net may have earlier releases of version 5 on their
shelves.

Thanks much,

Vince