[sib-access] Reducing a piano part into a guitar staff.

  • From: "Patricia Elena Vlieg" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 19:21:39 -0500

Hi all, I would like to request some help.
I need to copy a piano part (two staves) into a single guitar staff for
reducing it.
My idea would be to copy the right hand staff first as one voice and then, the
left hand staff as a lower voice on the guitar staff.
From there, I can check it with a guitarist and decide what would be
comfortable for her to play.
However, if I wish to copy something on voice 2 after having copied voice 1,
the latter gets deleted.
Every advise is highly appreciated.
Best,

Patricia Elena Vlieg