[sib-access] Re: Questions About Extending Slur Line and Changing Default Verbosity Setting

  • From: Kevin L Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 12:22:42 -0600

It’s possible that Dani is referring to extending a slur line that has already
been created.  In that case, I think you can select the line itself and then
use the space bar method.  But the best approach, assuming you know exactly
which notes are to be governed by the slur, is to delete the slur that is of
the wrong length, and replace it by selecting all the notes to be covered by
the slur and then simply press the letter s.  that will do the job correctly.
Kevin