[sib-access] Questions About Extending Slur Line and Changing Default Verbosity SEtting

  • From: Dani Pagador <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 02:33:19 -1000

Hi, Everyone.
Could someone explain how to extend a slur line once the initial slur
has been added? I think that I need to use the space key to extend the
line, but am not clear what needs to be selected in order to do this?
Is it the last note the slur ends at? Or is it the object that can't
be moved just before the first note of the slurred set?

Also, is it possible to keep the Read Up setting as the default for
S.A.'s verbosity settings, rather than having to reload it each time I
get in to the program?

Thanks,
Dani