[sib-access] Re: Pedal Lines

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 09:21:46 -0500

Getting the pedals to perform perfectly in MIDI is kind of a visual trick.
It's more important that the parts look right to the sighted person who will
eventually read the printed score.  Again, this is a visual trick and you
should enlist the aid of a knowledgeable sighted person to make sure your
part looks correct. The sound is less important in this case.
Kevin