[sib-access] Re: O.t but need your opinion BLT 2000

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <nagham.lovers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 19:41:12 +0200

Sir kevin:
I have a problem is that my sound card is at the end of my  computer of
cores, so it's too difficult to find a cable that is so tall to come from
back to top,
So what can I do to use the earphone?

Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
Owner and producer of Harmony recording studios.
Mobile:
00201002221750
Personal email:
ramy.moustafa.s@xxxxxxxxx