[sib-access] Off-Topic: Difficulty Posting to the List

  • From: "Dale Lieser" <dale.lieser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 10:40:40 -0500

Have any of you had problems posting? Sometimes I get an auto-generated
message indicating that my message has been posted only to the moderator,
because of something or other that looks to be an invalid command in the
subject line or first line of the message body. And this happens when I'm
literally replying to someone's message from the list. So often times I have
to paste the text from my attempted post into a brand new message, the
subject of which I usually try to define to the relevant discussion.