[sib-access] Re: Newbie question

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 22:31:36 +0100

Another check that you can perform is:

1 - Go into Sibelius;

2 - Press Insert+Zero (this has to be the zero on the number row of the
keyboard - not the zero on the number pad);

3 - The Jaws Script Manager should appear with the Sibelius Access script
loaded.  If this isn't the case, then you haven't copied the scripts into
the correct place;

4 - Press Alt+F4 to close the Script Manager and return to Sibelius.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd
Phone:  +44 (0)1827 719822