[sib-access] New Computer With Sib Access As A Priority?

  • From: "Maree Steinway" <maree.steinway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 12:15:59 +1100

Hi there,
I wish to purchase a new computer with Sibelius Access as a priority
consideration which means I am probably upgrading from Windows XP to Windows 8.
I rather fancy the idea of a powerful but small and portable computer with the
likely need of a remote keyboard and I'm wondering if any of you tech-savvy
musicians who uses Sibelius Access can advise me about an ideal setup.
Marée