[sib-access] Mixer Window Problem

  • From: Chi Kim <chigookkim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:49:24 -0400

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone experienced the problem where the script reports minus 5 for
all the volumes in the mixer window?
Also, it reports that all the instruments are muted and soloed at the
same time, but when I play it I can hear them fine.
If I hit m, it cycles through muted, half muted, muted, muted, half
muted, muted.
I tried to fix the window tools with the script. I also re-registered
all the registry keys in the script. No luck.
Thanks for your help.

Chi