[sib-access] Is It Possible to Hide a Voice

  • From: Dani Pagador <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 02:01:04 -1000

Hi, Everyone.
I'm working on a score reduction and need to check to make sure that
the notes I've written in for the chords are correct. The staff I'm
working on is separated in to two voices; the top voice has the
highest three or four notes; the second voice has the lowest notes in
the chord.
When I go to proofread my work, Sib Access reports Voice 1 as having
seven notes in the chord. I know this is wrong because three of the
seven notes are supposed to be in Voice 2.
Also, the specific measure I'm working with begins with a quarter
rest, and Sib Access reports it as having two voices. I can alt+2 to
shift to voice 2 and get the message that the change has occurred. But
when I arrow right, the notes are played for the portion of the chord
written in Voice 1, and THOSE note names are what Sib Access reports.
Is there a way to temporarily hide a voice I don't want to work with?
Thanks,
Dani