[sib-access] Re: Inintroduce myself and have a question

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 07:35:34 +0200

Hi Stefan
I assume that you followed the exact installation instructions. Now make
sure to have the right Sibelius version. It must be Sibelius5.2 English. And
your computer's keyboard layout must be set to US- or UK-English. In the
actual Sib-Access version, if your systems runs another language the
English, a very little modification in the scripts must be done. So if
that's the case, let us know.
Regards
Claudio