[sib-access] Re: Inintroduce myself and have a question

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:16:25 +0200

Stefan,
I'm using a French windows, but the steps I describe below will be the same
on German windows.
Make sure, that the scripts are copied in the ENU folder of the shared JAWS
settings. And the folder "sibelius access resources" should be copied in the
ENU folder of "my settings". Now switch the JAWS language to English, not
the synth language but really the JAWS language, so that JAWS runs the ENU
settings. Open Sibelius; once it has finished loading, press "alt+space" to
open the system menu and downarrow until you find the entry, which in German
certainly is called "verschieben" and find out, which letter is fat; may be
it's the letter "v". Don't go in there. Just press escape to be sure to
return to the main window of Sibelius. Now press "insert+0" to open the
script manager. With "control+f" search for the line: TypeKey = ("m"). This
"m" stands there for "move". Replace this "m" by the corresponding letter
for "verschieben". Now "control+s" to save this little modification and
close the script manager. Close also Sibelius and restart it. I think, now
things should work. Let me know.
Good luck
Claudio