[sib-access] Re: How do I check for Missing Annotations after XML Import?

  • From: Farfar On His iPhone <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 17:48:24 -0700

Chord  single are easy. Select everything and then filter toothpaste items and
select cord symbol. Then do a coffee with control plus c. Then paste into
Notepad, and check all your cord symbol. The accents are going to be more
difficult, and I think you will have to use the tab and check each note for the
proper ones

Dave Carlson
Sent from my iPhone

On May 20, 2013, at 17:29, "Dani L Pagador" <axs.brl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, Dave.
I've got to do a sweep through for chord symbols, accents, and dynamics.
I've got 10 staves to work through.
Thanks,
Dani