[sib-access] Re: FW: Re: Sibelius Access Installed Now

  • From: "David G. Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 21:40:26 -0700

Hello Marée,

Did you say you have Windows 7? If so, then the correct place to copy the
"Sibelius Software" folder (and where you should already see it) is:

C:\Users\dcarlson.SJ-DCARLSON\AppData\Roaming

Where you replace the "dcarlson.SJ-DCARLSON" with your user name.

Hope you get this figured out.

David G. Carlson
Marketing / Sales Engineer
RF Timing and Synchronization