[sib-access] Edit Staff Type

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 15:18:42 -0700

Hi, it's Annabelle.
Could someone please tell me if this is possible? On the "Edit Staff Type"
Dialog box in a percussion instrument, like a drum set, there is a spin
control that is supposed to be "Position On Staff". According to Daniel
Spreadbury at Sibelius' main headquarters in England, A spin control is a
pair of up/down arrows. There is indeed a spin control on the Percussion
page of the Edit Staff Type dialog, for moving the notes
up and down the staff. If the spin control is a pair of up and down arrows,
how would somebody blind like me be able to navigate these, without having
to use a mouse. Are there key commands that can be incorporated into this
part of the Edit Staff Type dialog box?