[sib-access] D.S. al Coda, Coda, etc.

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:03:06 -0700

Dan,

Not sure if I'm doing it right or not. It appears that the only place I can
get to insert some of these repeat symbols is in Create/Symbols and
navigating through the pseudo-table presented. It sounds like not all of the
table is being presented (only get to around 32 of 59 before hitting
bottom). When I select the Coda mark or the Segno symbol the report I get is
a Sib ' empty' item, which does not make sense. Is this still work in
progress? Did I really insert the Segno and Coda symbols? These Sib ' empty'
items are reported using the Alt-F3 list.