[sib-access] Can't Switch Staves

  • From: James Lee <jameslee303@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 22:41:21 -0500

Hi,

I sent this message, but I don't think it got sent. Sorry if this went
through before.
Anyways, I installed Sibelius 5.25 and Sibelius Access on my new
computer running Windows 7. However, I can't move to different staff
using ctrl+alt+up/down. My old computer also runs Windows 7, but I don't
have this problem. Actually I vaguely remember having this problem on my
old computer a while ago, but I forgot how I fixed it. Does anyone know
how I could fix this problem?
Thanks a lot,

JL