[sib-access] Re: [Bulk] Accessibility for Sibelius 6?

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 10:24:03 -0400

Thanks for the update Tim. Sorry about all my replies to this topic.

If I was a knowledgeable scripter, I would help out. But so far,
all I've been able to do is donate a little bread.

Dan, you're the only game in town on this one. I hope you haven't
decided not to finish something for Sib 6, before 7 or 8 comes out.
*grin* Although, I know how busy and stressful life can get, and if
you have decided that you can no longer improve what is already a
great package, I understand.