[sib-access] Re: [Bulk] Accessibility for Sibelius 6?

  • From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 07:19:32 -0700

Chris,

If I knew how to develop the code, I could give it a try, but then of course
first I would have to understand Dan's approach to the solution before I
could attempt to pick up. I just need to keep using Sib 5 for now, and use
Sib 6 to "clean up" the scores before printing. And yes, I've already
donated.
Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.