[sib-access] Re: Any News on the Release?

  • From: Kevin Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxx>
  • To: "sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 10:01:16 -0500

I was the other person responsible for the development of Sibelius
accessibility in 7.51I will put up one more link with the direct link to the
documentation which you should read before deciding whether to go with 7.51 or
not.as I said before, read this documentation THOROUGHLY AND MORE THAN ONCE
Before asking any questions.

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone