[sib-access] Re: Answering a consultation.

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 19:33:22 -0000

Hi,

You can still get hold of the V5 offering via http://www.raisedbar.net

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess

-----Original Message-----
From: sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sib-access-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Patricia Elena Vlieg
Sent: 25 February 2013 18:06
To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sib-access] Answering a consultation.

Hi, all:
I am offering a clinic on Music Education Strategies and accessibility for
the visually impaired at a Congress of Latin American Universities.
Given the fact that accessibility on Sibelius 7 is still a developing
process and Sibaccess continues to be a real sollution to us, is there any
downloadable place for those who want to start using the scripts now and are
not a part of the community already? I visited the usic access page, read
the interesting review on Sibelius 7 but find no download link to Sibelius
Access.
What would you suggest we recommend to those who are starting on this quest?
Thanks for your support in making our community larger and better informed,

Patricia Elena Vlieg
http://www.patriciaelena.com/