[sib-access] Answering a consultation.

  • From: "Patricia Elena Vlieg" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:06:18 -0500

Hi, all:
I am offering a clinic on Music Education Strategies and accessibility for the
visually impaired at a Congress of Latin American Universities.
Given the fact that accessibility on Sibelius 7 is still a developing process
and Sibaccess continues to be a real sollution to us, is there any downloadable
place for those who want to start using the scripts now and are not a part of
the community already? I visited the usic access page, read the interesting
review on Sibelius 7 but find no download link to Sibelius Access.
What would you suggest we recommend to those who are starting on this quest?
Thanks for your support in making our community larger and better informed,

Patricia Elena Vlieg
http://www.patriciaelena.com/