[SI-LIST] Re: usb eye pattern tuning

  • From: "Eric F. Steimle" <eric.steimle@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<lihuizju@xxxxxxxxx>" <lihuizju@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 10:42:24 +0000

Did you measure the impedance?  If its a trace/cable problem a Tdr would show
you the actual impedance along the whole cable board combo.  Try using some
copper tape under the fpc cable (gnd at both ends).  That might point to a
return path issue.
Did you put gnd fill around your traces?  That can mess with your impedance as
well.

When you say too long do you mean the rise and fall time is too slow?

Eric

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: