[SI-LIST] Re: time domain simulation of s-parameter

  • From: <sanjeev_gupta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <skgupta2005@xxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 00:58:04 -0700

Hello Sanjeev,

I hope you are using ADS Update 2 or a latter release as there were =
significant enhancements in convolution technology?

If possible, please send us your S-parameter file for us to study and =
provide you an easy solution for the convergence problem you are facing.

Best regards
Sanjeev Gupta
Agilent EEsof