[SI-LIST] Re: time domain simulation of s-parameter

  • From: "Kinger Cai" <kinger.cai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jinghua.Huang@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 00:22:55 -0700

We provide the service of S parameter model sanity/pasivity check, and then
convert it to a Hspice compatible Zero-Pole model, which can be easily used
as a sub-circuit in Hspice Time/Frequency Domain hybrid simulation.
We also have the full solution for extracting S parameter model for any 3-D
structure.
Kinger Constant Advanced inc
High Speed Platform Enabling
www.kingercai.com

On 11/27/07, Jinghua Huang <Jinghua.Huang@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Sanjeev,
>
> Maybe you should first check your s parameters and see if there're any =
> passivity issues there, which may result in convergence issue. Sample =
> point density is another thing that you should check, in order to =
> identify if there're enough points to avoid interpolation and =
> extrapolation error.
>
> Jinghua

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net