[SI-LIST] Re: spice-impedance profile of pdn

  • From: "Istvan Nagy" <buenos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nazish irfan" <irfannazish@xxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 08:59:49 +0100

Hi

If you want some more detailed model, then you could check my simulation
template.
I used the QUCS free simulator, because it can handle touchstone macromodels
from plane simulation. It also uses a DC/DC control loop model to be more
accurate.
http://www.buenos.extra.hu/download/PowerIntegrityDesign_prj.rar
http://www.buenos.extra.hu/download/QUCS_PowerIntegrity-doc.pdf

regards,