[SI-LIST] Re: spice-impedance profile of pdn

  • From: nazish irfan <irfannazish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ray Anderson <ray.anderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 15:21:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Ray

DC resistance is a bias resistance to ground (there is a reference in Xilinx
application note title: "Power Distribution System (PDS) Design:
Using Bypass/Decoupling Capacitors")

Actually I am trying to simulate schematic from a paper
and my results (impedance profile) are not matching or something similar to
what is published.

regards
Nazish