[SI-LIST] simulation tool frequency setup

  • From: "�����z" <wendy118@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 23:52:46 +0800

dear experts;=0D
=0D
 any one who would like to  give me a suggestion which is that  if I want=
simulate DDR266 strobe and data signal, what frequency should I set in
simulation tool?? should I set 133Mhz for strobe and 133Mhz for data?? or
133 MHz for strobe and 266Mhz for data??=0D
"double data rate" which is because latching data at both rising and fall=
ing
strobe edge, dose it mean data run at frequency 266Mhz?? or it runs 133Mh=
but has 266Mb/s because strobe rising and falling technique?=0D
I'm a bit confused here..........=0D
=0D
 thanks =20

-- Err : No filename to use for decode, file stripped.
-- Type: image/gif

List archives are viewable at: