[SI-LIST] TDR and VNA web cast Tues August 20

  • From: Eric Bogatin <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SI list <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:46:57 -0500

Hi Folks-

I wanted to let you all know about a web cast I am presenting
with Mike Resso and Jeff Tehen, both from Agilent Technologies.
We'll be looking at TDR and VNA techniques applied to
characterization of interconnects and try to answer the age old
question, "Which is the right tool for the right application."
The web cast is free and available for anyone to tie into.

It will be held live on Tues, Aug 20 at 8:30am PST (West coast,
US time). All you need is a computer with internet access- even
works on a modem connection. If you can't make it for the live
presentation, you can also catch the archives.

In either case, you need to sign up ahead of time. We've posted a
link on our web site. You can go to www.gigatest.com and click on
the link in the "what's new box".

There will also be an opportunity for attendees to send in
questions via a chat room, at the end of the presentation.

We hope to see you there!

--eric

Eric Bogatin
CTO, Giga Test Labs