[SI-LIST] Re: si-list Digest V1 #30

  • From: "Ken Cantrell" <Ken.Cantrell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 10:40:14 -0600

Zheng,
The SI list is not your company's public advertising forum.  Just leave a
link next time, or reply personally to Chris when you are extoling the
virtues of your product.  I'm sure your competitors have competitive product
offerings, and you dont' see them pushing their products on the list.  I
have appreciated your technical comments in the past, but you just crossed
the line into "Marketing".  Are you Dr. Zheng....or just a salesman?
Ken