[SI-LIST] si Engineer

  • From: "Ed Beckett" <mrnrv@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 10:09:31 -0500

I am searching for  a Si Engineer.  The person fitting this position would 1-
   Simulate interconnect structures (connectors on PCBs, cable assemblies,
mated connectors and other interconnect structures) for high speed. Simulations
to provide data on self and mutual inductance, capacitance, impedance (at
various ground to signal ratios) insertion loss, reflections and other data.
Spice knowledge is required. We'll train on IFS and EAGLE Ware simulation
packages if required.  2- Must have knowledge of field solver theories.
3-      Using simulated and test data, construct the physical electrical
circuit equivalence of physical connectors. Conduct what if scenarios. Will
Train.4-      Test using Network Analyzer. Limited knowledge of Network
Analyzers usage is required. Will train if required. 5-Assist mechanical
engineers during the design process by pointing to areas that would enhance the
high speed characteristics of connectors.   If you know of someone that would
want the job, let me know.  Thanks,  Ed Beckett, 540-980-3100, mrnrv@xxxxxxxxxx

List archives are viewable at: