[SI-LIST] Re: purpose of 8b/10b encoding

  • From: "Raja Patil" <raja.patil@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, raja.patil@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 16:50:10 -0700

Well,

To answer my own question:
I found this book which covers most of the
concepts. It is however more mathematical than
electrical. As was expected "further reading" consists of various papers in
IEEE etc journals as against text/ref. books.

Digital Transmission Design and Jitter Analysis
- Yoshitaka Takasaki
- Artech House

Might be of help to some newcomers.

regards,
- Raja
--

On Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:11:22
 Raja Patil wrote:

>Another thing:
>As is quite evident from my question, I am new to this field...... So I would
>like to know some book(s) which will introduce me to ISI, Jitter,
>Clock recovery and other such Networking/ Communication related physical layer
>signalling problems/phenomenon.

http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp

List archives are viewable at: