[SI-LIST] Re: good tutorial for Hyperlynx SI

  • From: rod <rod@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Nachiket.Wawoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "si-list (si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 22:01:19 -0600

Hello

To use a SI tool you first need to understand SI. Without the
understanding of SI then
the tool is pretty well useless.

I give SI/PI classes all over the world but what is important is get
some training whether be me or someone else.

http://www.fastedges.com/classesandinstructions.aspx

-rod
Fast Edges

On 3/10/2014 9:40 PM, Wawoo, Nachiket wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
> In my company I have received new task of SI using Hyperlynx tool.
> But I am totally new for this tool and even I don't have any idea on SI.
> I have even tried Help file given in the tool but I found it little tough to
> understand.
> Could anyone is having good tutorial for Hyperlynx SI?
>
> Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
> Nachiket Wawoo
> Senoir Hardware Designer Engineer
>
> This transmission is intended solely for the addressee and contains
> confidential information.
> If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately inform the sender
> and delete the message and any attachments from your system.
> Furthermore, please do not copy the message or disclose the contents to
> anyone unless agreed otherwise. To the extent permitted by law we shall in no
> way be liable for any damages, whatever their nature, arising out of
> transmission failures, viruses, external influence, delays and the like.

> List forum  is accessible at:
>
> List archives are viewable at:

> -----
> No virus found in this message.