[SI-LIST] Re: good tutorial for Hyperlynx SI

  • From: Ambrish Varma <ambrishv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list (si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 21:18:44 -0700

Hi Nachiket,
Most EDA tool vendors (including Cadence) have their versions of Spice2IBIS
tools. If you are looking for a free tool that runs on Windows - do a search
for S2IBIS3 from North Carolina State University. You would need a spice
simulator that runs on Windows too.

Thanks,
Ambrish Varma
Cadence Design Systems.