[SI-LIST] Re: abt.Tco and Bufferdelay

  • From: Shankar Raj <Shankar.Raj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zanglinyuan@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 01:55:54 -0700

        Hello Zanglinyuan,

        1. The term 'Tco' refers to the delay of a signal (time taken to
appear at the o/p) wrt an input clock.
             Buffer Delay implies the time for a signal to propagate from
input to output.

        2. No, VI curves do not include the buffer delay. (one of the
reasons why XTK has a Vm correction feature).

        3. No. It describes the i/p and o/p buffer models and in some cases
the package too.

        I would be happy if someone can correct me incase I have made a
mistake.

        Regards,
        Shankar V
        Force Computers
        Bangalore

        From:   zanglinyuan <zanglinyuan@xxxxxxxxxx> on 07/18/2002 03:45 PM
        Please respond to zanglinyuan@xxxxxxxxxx@SMTP@Exchange
        To:     si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx@SMTP@Exchange
        cc:

        Subject:        [SI-LIST] abt.Tco and Bufferdelay

        Hi. Everybody!
        Now I'm intrested in the Timing calculation,but confused by the
following:

        1.What's the relationship between the Tco and Buffer delay?

        2.Does the IBIS model V/I,V/T curve include the Buffer delay?

        3.Does IBIS model extracted have nothing to do with the logic core?

field

        List archives are viewable at:

List archives are viewable at: