[SI-LIST] a signal integrity problem

  • From: "Juan Manuel" <jtalavera@xxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 10:54:57 +0100

Hello, I master engineer student. I'm designing a program to give  PCB design
rules of signal integrity, I'm not a digital circuit designer.
I'm looking for a high digital circuit diagram to test the program by using it
to generate design rules that I can build and test.
I don't want a very complex circuit, I want one with these features:
    small number of chips
    Chips easily available from suppliers
    Fast enough to need transmission lines
    Fast enough to have signal integrity problems.
    easily testable ( maybe receives data from PC and send results back to pC)
    complex enough to need a 4-6 layer board.

thanks for your collaboration.
                                            JuanMa

List archives are viewable at: