[SI-LIST] Re: XAUI interface

  • From: 杨 智伟 <yzw_113@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kbmanick@xxxxxxxxx" <kbmanick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 21:41:08 +0800

Hi Balamanikandan,
Sorry just email is uncompleted.
You may first review the XAUI electrical specification in relevant clause of
IEEE802.3  , include transmitter, receiver and test PRBS pattern. It always
looked up  from used IC's Datasheet.  After, you need take the ibis model of
transceiver's IO from IC designer. Besides, create transmission s- parameter or
equivalent lumped parameter model charactering the IO interconnection. Final,
select the EDA tools for having circuit-level solution and taking the
simulation result with the XAUI interface's electronically specification.

Best regards!

from my iPhone

ÔÚ 2013-1-19£¬19:30£¬Balamanikandan K <kbmanick@xxxxxxxxx> дµÀ£º

> Hi,
>  How to analyze signal integrity of the XAUI interface using ibis models?
> Please share me if you have any good tutorial and simulation set up using
> PRBS pattern.
>

> --
> Best Regards,
> Balamanikandan.K