[SI-LIST] Wild River Technology Paper Invitation at DesignCon next week.

  • From: "Al Neves" <al@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'si-list'" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 10:42:31 -0800

We want to invite everyone to view the paper and attend the presentation
co-authored by Wild River Technology LLC, LeCroy Corp, Teraspeed Consulting
Group LLC, and Simberian Inc., 8:30 a.m. Wednesday February 2 at
DesignCon2011 Ballroom G.

13-WA1 (which is the Test-Measurement Track) "Developing Unified Methods of
3D Electromagnetic Extraction, System Level Channel Modeling, and Robust
Jitter Decomposition in Crosstalk Stressed 10Gbpsec Serial Data Systems"

Establishing high confidence physical PCB design methodology from pre-layout
design through post-layout verification is a challenge at 10Gbpsec plus data
rates.    Specific issues you will encounter include jitter, crosstalk, and
system level simulation correspondence.   Our paper and presentation, in
partnership with LeCroy Corporation, Teraspeed Consulting Group, and
Simberian Inc., address these design challenges through the use of a
comprehensive platform of Wild River Technology's design which contains a
host of test structures, including unique crosstalk coupling, resonators,
via fields, and channel structures with varying loss. We used several of
these for our analysis, and will show and discuss what issues we faced,
pre-layout correspondence to post layout correspondence challenges, and
things we learned.

If you cannot make it we will post the paper in our website after DesignCon,
www.wildrivertech.com, or you can send me an email at al@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Products for the Signal Integrity Practitioner

Wild River Technology LLC

Alfred P. Neves
Founder - Engineer - Business Development
 (503) 718 7172 Office
(503) 679 2429 Mobile
735 South East 16th Ave.
Hillsboro, OR 97123