[SI-LIST] Re: Waveform Measurements

  • From: John Fisher <jmfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: olivia_post@xxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 14:34:43 -0700

Dear All,

The Tektronix TDS7xxxx series of scopes allow you to export *wfm files.

These files can then be later imported and you can perform then perform
measurements with cursors and move around in the stored waveform record. You
cannot change the scale but you can zoom.

Just one of the nice features on this unit, for lab troubleshooting its our
favorite RT scope!  BTW the jitter analysis application is extremely useful for
chasing setup and hold problems.

John

At 01:21 PM 12/4/2002 -0800, Olivia Post wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>Does anybody know if there is any way to make measurements on waveforms saved
>as images in the lab.
>Thanks,
>Olivia

>//www.freelists.org/webpage/si-list