[SI-LIST] Re: Vintage Engineers

  • From: Michael_Greim@xxxxxxxx
  • To: cclewell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 08:46:51 -0600

Well,

I don't know if this was everyones experience, but
I found a set of cave paintings that pointed
me to a buried space craft.  Their hologram library
was quite comprehensive and there was quite a bit of
stuff that I haven't even had to use yet.  Their
technology on folding space such that drivers and receivers
occupy the same space at the same time during data transfers
really cuts down on parasitics, flight time and ringing.

Live long and be monotonic........obligatory 8-)  ;-)

MG