[SI-LIST] Re: Variations in TDR from Via Tuning

  • From: "Peterson, James F (FL51)" <james.f.peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 11:55:13 -0700

Jim Antonellis -

This is a guess, but I think you might have some luck if you check into
Teradyne.
I have seen a table in Howard Johnson's new book that seems related to your
picture that was from Teradyne (Table 5.9). It is referenced in his book as;
Teradyne, "Design Considerations for Gigabit Backplane Systems".

regards,
Jim Peterson
Honeywell