[SI-LIST] Re: Scale option in Hspice

  • From: "Kai Keskinen" <kalevi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Tracy.Barclay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <a.ingraham@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 17:51:01 -0400

Use of the scale option really messes up simulations using device models
when they both have option scale with different values. I have received
models that do not use the option scale and have models that use it. Why
can't we educate the semi-people not to give us SI people models with scale
in it?