[SI-LIST] Re: VLSI design text book

  • From: "Boris Foelsch" <bfoelsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:20:19 -0800

I have the same two books you mentioned and I've recently gotten the
Baker/Li/Boyce (IEEE press / Wiley) "CMOS Circuit Design Layout and
Simulation" book. 1998 may not be sufficiently up to date, but I like this
one better than the other two. It's fairly in depth and covers a broader set
of topics as well.

I haven't seen the new Weste/Eshraghian edition.

Boris