[SI-LIST] Re: Using W-element in Spectre

  • From: "Linda Zhang" <lindazhang_si@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vats123@xxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:35:17 -0600

Hi Srivats,

Thank you for your reply. I am trying the LMG now. It works great till I use
sublossline to include the dielectric loss. There are two options --lossy
wideband and lossy narrowband. If I choose wideband, the transient sim
doesn't run and error says the circuit is unstable. The narrowband model
works but it is not what I want. I want the performance from DC to the fmax,
not only one frequency.

I wonder if you have seen this problem before. Any way we can solve this
problem? Thank you very much.

regards,
Linda

List FAQ wiki page is located at: