[SI-LIST] Re: Touchstone for transmission lines (was Re: touchstone models)

  • From: Conrad Herse <conrad.herse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 08:54:11 -0500

Thanks Aubrey, and to everyone else who replied. Apparently the issue
was not with the s-parameter models themselves but rather with the
process/tools I was using to generate them (I've since moved to using
scalable transmission line models for the PCB routes themselves). I find
it a bit counter intuitive that I need to decrease the frequency step
interval as the transmission line length increases, I'll need to ponder
that a bit more.

Thanks,

Conrad

List technical documents are available at: