[SI-LIST] Re: The precision of Ansoft Maxwell 2D

  • From: zhangkun 29902 <zhang_kun@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Scott McMorrow <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 07:39:15 +0800

Scott

I agree with you that it is very difficult to measure this kind of structure.
In our measurement, I have changed the method several times. Do you know if
there is some document describe this kind of method?

In order to avoid common mode noise because of balance and unbalance
connection, I have used transformer.

Best Regards

Zhangkun
2004.7.23