[SI-LIST] Termination method for Bi-Directional data Bus connecting a number of devices.

  • From: "Jaison Fernandez" <jaisonf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'SI-List'" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 15:07:13 +0530

Hi All,
I am involved in a design of  a High speed Digital  Board.
Can any one suggest the best termination method for  a Bi-Directional data
Bus connecting a number of devices (Eg. NAND Flash, NOR Flash, USB
Controller, etc.).
Can I use series termination for data bus.

Regards,
Jaison Fernandez

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments contained in it.

Contact your Administrator for further information.

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: