[SI-LIST] Re: TDR vs. VNA? Which to purchase?

  • From: dmitry.a.smolyansky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <ctwardy@xxxxxxxxxx>, <vinu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 09:51:24 -0800

Craig,

Resolution and resolution are evidently different. If you are talking
about generic rule of thumb of time resolution being 1/2 the rise time
of the stimulus (which is supported by the IPC TM-650 document), then I
believe this is what Vinu and I were quoting. If you are quoting phase
accuracy, this is a different issue.

Thanks,
=3D20
Dima Smolyansky